CHINO VALLEY, AZ – The homes in Mollie Rae Estates, a brand new Chino Valley subdivision, have it all from generous lots and luxurious amenities to extreme energy efficiency and affordability. The result: the perfect blend of country living and convenience for families, couples, retirees, or people looking for a starter home with healthy resale potential.
Each of the lots in Mollie Rae Estates is about an acre, and all the homes are on City of Chino Valley water. Plus, they're LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) and Energy Star Certified. This means that while homeowners will enjoy plenty of space and privacy, they'll also reap the benefits of a home built for maximum efficiency.
"Chino Valley is really the ideal place to buy in today's market," said Geoff Hyland, the listing agent for the 104-lot subdivision. "And with Mollie Rae Estates, buyers know they're getting a tremendous value when it comes to lot size, features, and most importantly, green building designs provide long-time cost savings and is coming more and more into today’s discriminating buyer’s focus of attention."
Currently, two floor plans are available: the Prairie View Plan (1682 square feet, three bedrooms, two bathrooms) and the Meadow View Plan (1865 square feet, also three bedrooms two baths).
Each plan features:
• An open, bright kitchen with granite countertops, maple cabinets, a walk-in pantry and under-cupboard lighting
• A master suite with a large, walk-in closet, and a spacious bathroom with a tile shower surround and a garden tub
• Raised height ceilings
• Rubbed bronze fixtures and hardware
• A gas fireplace
• Wiring for ceiling fans and a security system
• A separate laundry room with counters, cabinets and a utility sink, and hookups for either gas or electric dryers
• An oversized 3-car garage
• A tank-less hot water heater
• Spacious guest bedrooms
• A paver driveway, as well as pillar and stone exterior accents
• And more!
"For buyers looking for an incredible value, luxury, and the peace and quiet of country living combined with the convenience of living near town," Hyland said, "Mollie Rae Estates really does have everything you want, whether you're looking to entertain or to spend quiet evenings watching the sunset."
Construction at Mollie Rae Estates, which is located along Firesky Lane and south of Center is now complete for the first two homes with more homes scheduled to be underway over the next few months. Buyer’s have opportunities to select from a finished home, design their own with the Builder and architect or select a plan from a vast selection of already designed plans.
For more information, about Mollie Rae Estates please visit MollieRaeEstates.com.