Yavapai County Recorder, Leslie Hoffman would like to announce that the August 28, 2018 Primary Election is tomorrow…”Let Your Voice Be Heard – Vote”
All eligible Yavapai County Voters may vote at any one of the following 25 Vote Centers.
- Yavapai County Administration Building 1015 Fair Street, Prescott
- Trinity Presbyterian Church 630 Park Ave, Prescott
- Central Yavapai Fire Station #57 4125 Outer Loop Road, Prescott
- Yavapai College, Community Room 1100 E. Sheldon Street, Bldg. 19, Prescott
- Prescott Community Center 1280 E. Rosser Street, Prescott
- Grace Baptist Church 2010 S Hwy 89, Chino Valley
- First Southern Baptist Church 1524 N Hwy 89, Chino Valley
- Step One Coffee House Conference Room 6719 E. 2nd Street Suite C. Prescott Valley
- Humboldt Unified SD - Bradshaw East Campus 6411 N. Robert Rd, Prescott Valley
- Gateway Baptist Church 12900 Prescott Dells Ranch Road, Dewey
- Sedona Elks Lodge #2291 110 Airport Road, Sedona
- VOCA Community Center 690 Bell Rock Boulevards, Sedona
- Clark Memorial Clubhouse 19 N. Ninth Street, Clarkdale
- Yavapai County Cottonwood Annex 10 S. 6th Street, Cottonwood
- Cottonwood Bible Church 1020 S. Camino Real, Cottonwood
- Immaculate Conception Catholic Church 700 N. Bill Gray Road, Cottonwood
- Camp Verde Library (Terracotta Room) 130 Black Bridge Rd, Camp Verde
- Ash Fork Library - Gardner Community Room 450 W Lewis Ave, Ash fork
- Bagdad American Legion Post #104 121 Main St, Bagdad
- Beaver Creek Adult Center 4250 E. Zuni Way, Lake Montezuma
- Albins Civic Center 19055 E. K-Mine Road, Black Canyon City
- Grace Bible Church 25605 Ghost Town Road, Congress
- Generations Church SBC 20172 E Pinto Dr, Cordes Lakes
- (Formerly First Southern Baptist Church)
- Seligman Library 54170 N. Floyd Street, Seligman
- Yarnell Presbyterian Church 16455 Table Top Way, Yarnell
All Early Ballots must be delivered to the Yavapai County Recorder’s Office, any Yavapai County Vote Center, or Official Ballot Drop Box listed below no later than 7pm on Tuesday, August 28, 2018. Do not mail in your ballot. Late ballots will not be tabulated. Be sure to sign your affidavit envelope in your original handwriting.
Our 13 conveniently located Official Ballot Drop Boxes:
More information can be found on our website at yavapai.us/GoVote.
The Yavapai County Recorder’s Office is now on Facebook. Please follow us at facebook.com/ycrecorderelect.
For more information regarding this news release, please contact Leslie M. Hoffman, Yavapai County Recorder at (928) 771-3248.
Si necesita hablar con alguien en español con respecto al Registro de Votantes o en relación a este documento, llame por favor al 928-771-3383.