Central Arizona Fire and Prescott Fire Department responded to a structure fire in the 2400 block of Ewin Dr. on Sunday, April 23 at 4 PM.
Upon arrival crews found heavy smoke showing from the residence and reported a working structure fire.
The fire started in the kitchen and moved into the attic. A fire investigator determined the fire that had originated at the electric stove in the kitchen, spreading to cabinetry, then moved into the attic.
Crews remained on scene performing salvage and overhaul operations to ensure all of the fire was extinguished and to help salvage furniture and personal belongings.
Damage estimated at $150,000.00. No injuries were reported.